Apply or register now
If you think your business (or your client’s business) could qualify for up to 100% discount on business rates for five years (up to a maximum of £55,000 a year and £275,000 over the full five years), you should put in an application.
If you already have a username and password, you can apply right now for your business rate discount.
If you’re not yet on our system, you must register with us first (takes up to 5 working days).
Before you apply it’s worth checking a few details:
- Is your business eligible? See the criteria for our enterprise zone discount
- What makes a good application? To maximise your chance of a successful application, print off a copy of the full guidance notes (the link will open a PDF document) before applying.
Notes for applicants:
- You’ll need your company registration number and SIC code.
- You can print and preview your form before submitting, but we suggest you print off the sample business rate discount form (the link will open a PDF document) to prepare your answers before submitting online.
- For more help call the enterprise zone team on 01235 422434
To view or print an Adobe PDF, you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have this on your computer, then you may download it free of charge from the Adobe website (external link will open in a new browser window).